In clear and accessible language, methods and concepts such as spectroscopy, radial velocities, photometry, electromagnetic spectrum or Doppler effect are explained and deconstructed by Ana Rita Silva from the IA and FCUP. Read more
- Imaginary extraterrestrials help learn about the Solar System and about life beyond Earth
- “ET – A Solar System Adventure” board game
- Portugal and the largest international organization in astronomy strengthen ties for science communication
- Astronomers discover irregularities in the core of red giants
- How to detect far away planets?