The mysterious “Y” shaped cloud in the atmosphere of Venus was, for the first time, explained in a study that counts with the participation of researchers from the Institute of Astrophysics and Space Sciences (IA).
- The sky seen through telescopes at the Lisbon Book Fair
- Noites no Observatório – Black Holes: New Horizons
- Forecasting the hunt for the first supermassive black holes
- On Pluto the Winter is approaching, and the atmosphere is vanishing into frost
- Discovery of a nova remnant confirms 2,000-year-old observation