An international team, which includes researchers from the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA), detected five ancient exoplanets in the Kepler-444 system, with sizes between Mercury and Venus.
- Supercomputers are clearing up the Venus’ skies
- Citizen Astronomy: what scientific discovery have you made today?
- The turbulence inside the stars turns them into “musical instruments”.
- Portuguese team moves forward towards the implementation of the MOONS spectrograph
- “Conquering” the Milky Way, stars and planetary systems