The star Mekbuda, in the constellation of Gemini, is a pulsating star. Its pulsating nature allows researchers to obtain more information from it than from a non-variable star. Read more
- Imaginary extraterrestrials help learn about the Solar System and about life beyond Earth
- “ET – A Solar System Adventure” board game
- Portugal and the largest international organization in astronomy strengthen ties for science communication
- Astronomers discover irregularities in the core of red giants
- How to detect far away planets?