The core of a planet stripped of its atmosphere might reveal the nature of the solid inner part of the giant planets in the Solar System, according to a study with the participation of eight researchers of Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA). Read more
- Imaginary extraterrestrials help learn about the Solar System and about life beyond Earth
- “ET – A Solar System Adventure” board game
- Portugal and the largest international organization in astronomy strengthen ties for science communication
- Astronomers discover irregularities in the core of red giants
- How to detect far away planets?