This work, developed at the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço, in collaboration with researchers from Italy and France, used a technique known as asteroseismology to peer inside old stars Read more
- Imaginary extraterrestrials help learn about the Solar System and about life beyond Earth
- “ET – A Solar System Adventure” board game
- Portugal and the largest international organization in astronomy strengthen ties for science communication
- Astronomers discover irregularities in the core of red giants
- How to detect far away planets?