- Promote the integration of digital technologies in the development of digital literacy;
- Promote the development of programming and problem solving skills;
- Stimulate memory, attention and logical thinking;
- Promote creativity;
- Promote interdisciplinarity;
- Spread and share, among the teaching community, educational resources developed in the schools.
Throughout its three editions, the competition had the participation of about 500 teams of students from Continental Portugal and the Autonomous Regions of Madeira and Azores.
A Criar com Scratch! (Creating with Scratch) is a national programming competition in which groups of students from pre- to high school, with the support of an adult, create and develop projects using Scratch and based on Universe-related themes.
The theme for the 2020 edition is “Our galaxy: the Milky Way”.
Centro de Competência TIC da Escola Superior de Educação do Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal (CCTICESE/IPS)
Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA)
Direção-Geral da Educação (DGE) do Ministério da Educação
Comissão de Proteção de Crianças e Jovens (CPCJ) de Setúbal