The first evidence outside the Solar System of the occurrence of planet impacts had the participation of a researcher associated with the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA).
- Forecasting the Climate, on Earth and in Space
- Artificial Intelligence helps in the identification of astronomical objects
- From academia to the rest of the world
- An ESPRESSO to Other Worlds
- European Research Council grants 2,5 million euro fund to develop new methods for the detection of other earths in the Universe