David Sobral, of Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA), and an international team, have identified the importance of the mysterious cosmic web and its filaments for the evolution of galaxies in the distant Universe.
- The sky seen through telescopes at the Lisbon Book Fair
- Noites no Observatório – Black Holes: New Horizons
- Forecasting the hunt for the first supermassive black holes
- On Pluto the Winter is approaching, and the atmosphere is vanishing into frost
- Discovery of a nova remnant confirms 2,000-year-old observation