The discovery of a “super-earth” around the star HIP 116454 is the first of the extended mission K2, and includes Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA) researcher Pedro Figueira.
- Supercomputers are clearing up the Venus’ skies
- Citizen Astronomy: what scientific discovery have you made today?
- The turbulence inside the stars turns them into “musical instruments”.
- Portuguese team moves forward towards the implementation of the MOONS spectrograph
- “Conquering” the Milky Way, stars and planetary systems