The discovery of the HD219134 planetary system, 21.2 light-years away in the constellation of Cassiopeia, is co-authored by Pedro Figueira, from Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA).
- Forecasting the Climate, on Earth and in Space
- Artificial Intelligence helps in the identification of astronomical objects
- From academia to the rest of the world
- An ESPRESSO to Other Worlds
- European Research Council grants 2,5 million euro fund to develop new methods for the detection of other earths in the Universe