The first evidence outside the Solar System of the occurrence of planet impacts had the participation of a researcher associated with the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço (IA).
- The sky seen through telescopes at the Lisbon Book Fair
- Noites no Observatório – Black Holes: New Horizons
- Forecasting the hunt for the first supermassive black holes
- On Pluto the Winter is approaching, and the atmosphere is vanishing into frost
- Discovery of a nova remnant confirms 2,000-year-old observation